About Heather Dade

Heather Dade was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and Forbidden Magic. She has also published several books and over forty short stores and poems under the name Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel").
For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

New Website

I am starting to phase out everything with my former name on in, including my website. While heatherkuehl.com will still be active over the next couple of years (or until all my work is changed over), my new website is


Slowly, starting with my new work and any releases of my older work, I'm changing my name. Heather Kuehl was my former married name and after my divorce several years ago I'd rather not have to look at it any more. Any new work I have will be under Heather Dade; it's easier to spell and much easier to say. LoL

No comments: