About Heather Dade

Heather Dade was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and Forbidden Magic. She has also published several books and over forty short stores and poems under the name Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel").
For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Book Reviews and Author Interviews

For those that don't know, I also write book reviews for Examiner.com. I am the Charleston Paranormal Fiction Examiner. And while I am not looking for books to review at the moment (I have WAY too many books on my "To Be Read" shelf right now), I always welcome authors.

If you are interested in being interviewed on my Examiner.com page, please email me at heatherkuehl(at)gmail(dot)com.

Please, only authors of paranormal fiction at this time. If you don't know if you're work falls in that category, feel free to drop me a line and ask.

I also interview cover artists and cover models as well.

I invite you to browse my Examiner page at http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-fiction-in-charleston-sc/heather-kuehl

No comments: