About Heather Dade

Heather Dade was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and Forbidden Magic. She has also published several books and over forty short stores and poems under the name Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel").
For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Friday, May 6, 2011

Crazy week

It feels so good to have internet access again! The AC adapter for my lappy died last week, and I had to order a new one so that I could get online. Yeah, I have a desktop computer, but it's not internet friendly. I use that one to write. So, no internet for a week meant that I couldn't update my site or blog with updates about Far and Away's release. It also meant that I had more time to read and write. It was actually nice.

So, I'm back! My mini tour for Far and Away starts up on Saturday. Don't miss the fun!

No comments: