About Heather Dade

Heather Dade was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and Forbidden Magic. She has also published several books and over forty short stores and poems under the name Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel").
For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blood Moon Scavenger Hunt winner - day 7

Congratulations Christine!

She was the first to email me the correct answer for day 7's clue!

Q: Who is first listed on my list of My Top 10 Paranormal Hotties?
A: Eric Northman from Sookie Stackhouse series/True Blood

Her prize:
$5 gift card to Amazon.com

There are still plenty of chances to win! Keep an eye on my FB author page or my Twitter (@heatherkuehl) for the daily clues!

No comments: