About Heather Dade, writing as Heather Kuehl

Heather Dade, writing as Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel"), was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and The Sarah Vargas Series. The first installment of the Sarah Vargas Series, Fade to Black, reached #1 on Fictionwise.com's best seller list for fantasy ebooks. For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Uprinting Brochure GIVEAWAY!!


This month's Uprinting givaway are for 50 Custom Brochures. Check out these online printing companies that provide brochure printing services. It is a great way for authors to promote their work! Even if you aren't an author, brochures can come in very handy.

One Winner will recieve

50 Custom Brochures
8.5" x 11"
100lb Paper Gloss; With Folding (Half Fold, Trifold/Letterfold, Z-Fold, Roll Fold, Accordion Fold) on a 2 Business Day Turnaround; Outside and Inside printing

Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above

To enter leave a comment on this post with your email addy

Receive + 2 entries for being a blog follower

Receive + 2 entries for being a Twitter Follower @heatherkuehl


Contest Open Until Tuesday February 22 at Midnight EST
The winner will be announced by February 24



In adherence to the FTC ruling on Blogger Reviews and Sponsored Postings, I am fully disclosing that I'll receive 50 Custom Brochures from UPrinting.com for hosting this giveaway.

7 comments:

Cornelia said...

Great Blogging contest Heather. I love the Blood Moon blurb, so intriguing and the last line is such a great hook. Congrats on the March release. It sounds great, looking forward to reading it.

Maureen said...

I do like the idea of malevolent dead, as opposed to peaceful dead!

Hales said...

Great blurb and blog!

I'm following on here and twitter

mahalialevey@yahoo.com

Thanks

JM said...

You've got some rockin' hot covers! And I've never tried the u-print site.
Great contest. Very unique! I will be back.

Heather Kuehl said...

@JM - I risk sounding like a commercial, but Uprinting is great! I discovered them when I won a contest on Fang-tastic Books (100 postcards). They are easy to work with, and their prices are uber reasonable. I buy most (soon to be all) of my promo material through them.

Ginger Simpson said...

You know I'm a fan. And whoever wins the contest will be so thankful. I won your last one and received gorgeous business cards. Of course, don't rule me out on this one. :)

Keep on writing Heather...you have a following.

Decadent Publishing said...

I had not heard of them before, Heather. Thanks for the heads up! I am going over right now!

Heather
Decadent Publishing