About Heather Dade

Heather Dade was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and Forbidden Magic. She has also published several books and over forty short stores and poems under the name Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel").
For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Preditor and Editor

The polls over at Preditor and Editors is open, and this year they're open until Jan 26. Click on the link below to look through the categories, and then vote for your favorite author, book, publisher, etc. I've already cast my vote, and no, I didn't vote for myself. I saw several of my fellow Eternal Press authors listed on there, as well as Eternal Press themselves.

Only 11 days left to pick your favs. And the best part is, if your favorite isn't listed, you can add it.

http://www.critters.org/predpoll/

No comments: