About Heather Dade

Heather Dade was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and Forbidden Magic. She has also published several books and over forty short stores and poems under the name Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel").
For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Monday, November 1, 2010

Ready...Set...Write!


Today begins National Novel Writing Month, more commonly known as NaNoWriMo. I've attempted this event every year since 2006 (finishing it only once). The goal: to write a 50k novel in 30 days. Crazy, isn't it? But it's loads of fun. I mean, thousands of writers just like you are pounding away for 30 days, trying their damnedest to write a novel. It's inspiring. Many NaNoWriMo novels have even gotten published, including my own title Promises to Keep. This year I'm working on a new Sarah Vargas story. Now that her life is (sort of) back on track, I'm interested to see what will happen next. Although, I have to warn you, I might change my mind. It all depends on what my muse has in store for me today. Will it be Sarah, or maybe that T.D. novel that's been on the back burner for eternity (at least that's how it feels). Today will be the day that I start something new, and I'm hoping that once it's finished you'll enjoy it.

You can track my progress on my NaNo page: http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/141463

No comments: