About Heather Dade, writing as Heather Kuehl

Heather Dade, writing as Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel"), was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and The Sarah Vargas Series. The first installment of the Sarah Vargas Series, Fade to Black, reached #1 on Fictionwise.com's best seller list for fantasy ebooks. For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Saturday, October 9, 2010

NaNoWriMo

I've been getting ready for National Novel Writing Month. If I write 2k a day, I'll reach 60k by the end of the month and since the goal is 50k, I'll be ahead of the game. I was going to write my T.D. and Dez story, but I think I'll hold off on that. Sarah Vargas has crept into my head again, giving me another wild adventure to think about.

Synopsis: With the Blood Moon Corporation behind her Sarah is ready to start her life with Jared, but a phone call from Donavan puts their well deserved bliss on hold. There's a serial killer murdering humans on the loose in Brainerd, MN, one that changes with the full moon. If the human police catch him, it will put the Seffmoyer Clan in danger - the very Clan that Donavan's sister is in. Will Sarah and Jared be able to catch the supernatural killer before the police do?

I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks outlining this new Sarah Vargas story, making sure that I've got it ready to begin on November 1. And before you cry foul, it's okay to outline prior to NaNo starting. Read the rules and info about this month long event here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/hownanoworks And you can track my progress here ( http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/141463 ) or on my Facebook or Twitter pages.

No comments: