About Heather Dade, writing as Heather Kuehl

Heather Dade, writing as Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel"), was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and The Sarah Vargas Series. The first installment of the Sarah Vargas Series, Fade to Black, reached #1 on Fictionwise.com's best seller list for fantasy ebooks. For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Monday, September 13, 2010

Winners!

BlogFest 2010 was fantastic! I plan on doing it again, I had so much fun. I would like to thank everyone who participated in my giveaway. I have a fantastic turnout that I ever expected. Here's the stats for my BlogFest weekend:

367 comments

Before BlogFest:
16 blog followers
68 Twitter followers
94 Facebook followers

After BlogFest:
160 blog followers
138 Twitter followers
142 Facebook followers

Holy cow! I hope those of you who became followers continue doing so, because I have a lot of giveaways and events in the future. Now for the subject of this post: Winners! Thanks to Random.org I was able to enter in all data; over 700 enteries!

The winner of the crystal dragon is Kristina.

The two winners of a signed copy of Fade to Black are Debasmita and Beverly.

The winner of a pdf of Malevolent Dead is Chrizette.


Thank you again for entering my contest. I hope you come back to visit my blog!

3 comments: