About Heather Dade

Heather Dade was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and Forbidden Magic. She has also published several books and over forty short stores and poems under the name Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel").
For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

28k is my longest yet!

Well, after I posted yesterday I sat down and wrote two chapters for OF WOLF AND MAN and then wrote another chapter this morning! Woot! My word count is now up to 28k, which is the longest I have ever written. And I'm still setting up the good part. ;o) I have approximately six chapters left until it's finished, but that changes as I write and think of new ways to torture Juliet and Jensen. I can't wait to see what I have when I'm finished.

No comments: