About Heather Dade, writing as Heather Kuehl

Heather Dade, writing as Heather Kuehl (pronounced "keel"), was born near the Great Lakes, but made her way to South Carolina where she lives to this day. She's the author of Epiphany (an ARe best seller) and The Sarah Vargas Series. The first installment of the Sarah Vargas Series, Fade to Black, reached #1 on Fictionwise.com's best seller list for fantasy ebooks. For more information about Heather's published works, upcoming releases, and events visit her website; http://www.mrsheyhey.com/

Friday, June 18, 2010

CTR June Jubilee Spotlight Day!

Today is my June Jubilee Spotlight Day! So what does that mean? It means from 9am to 9pm EST I'll be posting info about my books, interacting with commenters, giving away signed copies of my books, and posting an excerpt from MALEVOLENT DEAD!

Just scroll down on this blog and click my Coffee Time Romance button that will be on the right side of your screen. That will bring you strait to my forum.

Here are the contest rules: post a comment or a question on my page here at CTR on June 18th and you will be entered into a drawing to win. Prizes: I will be giving away a signed copy of both Promises to Keep and Fade to Black. If we get enough commenters, I will also be giving away digital copies of each of those books as well. That's a total of FOUR prizes! Once June 18th is over, the contests will close. Notice I did not say EST. That means that I'll keep my contests open until June 18th is over everywhere, giving everyone a chance to win! Winners will announced and notified on June 19th.

4 comments:

Brandlwyne said...

Thank you for talking to us on CTR, it was soooo much fun!!!

Brandy aka brandyzbooks

Heather Kuehl said...

Oh you're so sweet! You're welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Heather Kuehl said...

Please let me know who you are and what link and I'll see what we can do. :o)